Adv. D. P. Jindal
This site is managed by Advocate D. P. Jindal, a practicing Advocate in Disctrict and Session Court, Sector-12, Faridabad. He is an experienced Banker who served the State Bank of India for 32 years and retired as Dy. Manager. His Educational Qualification is M.Com., CAIIB, LL.B. He is Commerce Graduate (Hons.) andLaw Graduate from Delhi University. You may post your query at email@example.com or contact him at his mobile No. 9717007044. He may be contacted at his office at Chamber No. 662, 6th Floor, Lawyers' Chamber Building, District and Session Court, Sector-12, Faridabad.
He is making efforts to guide for the Income Tax, Income Tax Return Filing, Other Tax relatede queries as well as make aware aout the country law and citizen rights and duties as per law of India.
He has the following web sites:
Surfing Internet, Developing Software and Mobile Applications is his passion. He has developed following applications/ mobile applications:
1. Clients Management (For Advoctes)
2. Hindu Marriage Act (Mob. App. on Google Play)
3. Code of Criminal Procedure Updated 2013 (Mob. App. on Google Play)
4. Bhakti Sangrah (Mob. App. on Google Play)
5. Hanuman Chalisa (Mob. App. on Google Play)
6. Real Estate (Regulations and Development) Act, 2016 (Mob. App. on Google Play)
One may download the Android Mobile Application from Google Play by searching "jindal informatics"